Round 4 – The Battle of the Best Affiliate Marketing Systems is Heating Up!
Online Marketing Community (Can’t we just all get along?!) In this category, both systems come out on top when compared to other systems in the marketplace. Being currently involved with these two systems, it’s simple for me to acknowledge that both Wealthy Affiliate (WA) and My Lead System Pro (MLSP) have the community support that should be expected of the “best affiliate marketing system”.
If by some chance you missed the first 3 rounds, go HERE!
What do I mean by “community”?
That’s simple. When a person makes the decision to sign up as a member for a system to help them in their marketing practices, they are hoping to learn from the experts. Even though there is a plethora of recorded training in both systems, one should still expect to find some class “A” guidance and mentoring from the one’s running the show. As a member, that IS what you’re paying for isn’t it? At least that’s usually the assumption…
The Tools are Useless if You Don’t Know How to Use Them
Once you get inside either of these systems, especially if you’re a “newbie”, it can almost take your breath away! Training here, buttons there, people chatting, posts piling up with questions, blah, blah, blah…and you haven’t even filled in your personal profile yet! Where should you turn for help?
Without a like-minded community, you’d likely get lost in the onslaught of completely new information pouring into your desktop from all directions. All the while, you’re just spinning your wheels and not getting anywhere you want to be as a professional marketer. A good “family” community knows this, so they’re willing to extend a helping hand that lends advice, teaches, follows-up and motivates. It’s TRUE, We ALL need a little help from our friends!
Different Affiliate Marketing Systems – Different Communities
Once again, we really can’t say the communities in these two systems are on par with each other. We can juggle the apples and oranges in the same hands, but one is still not like the other. I have no desire to be judgmental of the communities, since we are talking about people here. I have to say, without a doubt, that there are some really fantastic people involved in each of these communities! They are all somewhat driven to succeed, but we’ll cover that aspect in another post!
For now, let’s just see the dynamics created when one becomes a member of the “family structure”.
Here are a few things that both systems have in common:
- 24/7, 365 day Community Access
- Experience of active members ranges from first-timer to expert
- Polite, respectable communication between active participants
- Access to quick answers for simple questions
- Weekly communication from company leaders and representatives
Now let’s go over some of the differences…
In This Corner – Wealthy Affiliate (WA):
Here’s what you’ll find when you first log-in to Wealthy Affiliate:
- One Website staged in a single, static page interface.
- Set up Personal Profile and Get Rolling with training
- Access to user’s external websites and backups
- Internal Keyword Research Tool
- Link Tracking
- LIVE Chat (Open AND Private!)
- LIVE 24 hr Community Support
- LIVE Activity Feed – posts/notifications/Q&A and Reply system
- Affiliate Bootcamp Training
- Niche Website Building Training/recordings
- Internal System Blog
- Member Ranking System
- …and a bunch more…ALL IN ONE PLACE!
And in this Corner –My Lead System Pro (MLSP):
There are many places to hangout…One MLSP Official Website
One “Official” MLSP Community Facebook Page
One MLSP Online Community Forum
Besides all of the above, each time a new product or “mastermind” is created, a new Facebook group pops into play to provide specific, subject-oriented communication between the associated members.
At first glance, it may seem that MLSP has much more to offer in way of community…but my goodness, talk about trying to be in more than one place at the same time!
AND, last but not least, yet perhaps most importantly, there is one back-end affiliate website loaded with a tabbed menu. A menu that expands 3-fold when you become an active member of the paying community. The back office boasts a pretty elaborate tool set that includes detailed personal branding/profiling, website info and link tracking and grants access to the system’s many customized features, such as:
- Step-by-Step System Training (Audio/Video)
- Affiliate Program (Product previews, links, swipe copy categorized on three separate pages)
- Lead Tracking System (database that registers leads generated through the system)
- Article Creation (internal/members only – mostly for downline training)
- Media hosting w/video player
- Marketing Campaign Building System (create custom intro/lead/sales page funnels)
- Access to CRM Tool (Customer Relationship Manager) which is a separate online system
- Access to “Funnelizer” Tool (lead capture system) which is a separate online system
- Access to “Customer Support” (support ticket system) which is a separate online system
- Access to “Training Library” (recordings of all past training, webinars, one-off videos)
- Access to Marketing Strategies training
- Access to the MLSP Store (bundled informational products produced by MLSP members)
- …and MUCH more!
Outside of this entire menagerie of marketing mayhem, MLSP offers a Monday night system training hangout, a Tues. Night Roundtable with the “higher-ups”, A Wed. Night Webinar of free training that allows new members to leverage the authority of the EMT and MMT members to encourage new member sign-ups and selling of informational products, and there are usually various other “on-the-fly” member hangouts that could occur anytime during the week.
MLSP also has a pretty ingenious Attraction Marketing Mindset “Morning Wake-Up Call” that you can check out yourself anytime, every M-F at 11:00-11:20 a.m. (EST) by dialing in with your cell or skype:
832-551-5901 (Passcode: 100669#)
Even though we went a little over the ropes a little bit there, it looks as though another round of WA vs. MLSP proves to be a game of cat and mouse (or not, you decide). Declaring a winner in this battle of “Best Affiliate Marketing System” is a task that becomes more daunting every round!
It seemed to me that one of these systems got in a few more jabs and right-crosses than the other, but then your views may differ dramatically when compared to mine. That’s all good.
In the next round, we’ll dance around the Pro’s and Con’s of the core elements of these two “heavy-weight contenders”!
Before someone gets clocked, click on Round 5 below!